Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Twitter - What if?

I know we are no where near doing this at Euclid. There's a lot of unknowns with this new communication method. I'm not real comfortable with the privacy issues around Twitter yet myself and since it's blocked at work I'd have to do all my twittering from elsewhere (or my iPhone). So instead of being super abrasive and pushing the envelope I though I'd just sort of mention it and leave you all with something to consider - for when the time is right.
Tweet, tweet!

Still, I thought I could stir things up a bit by just mentioning that Twitter is starting to be used at schools (quite a few in Texas where they tend to "set the tone" for a lot of curriculum for the rest of the nation). The link below will take you to a discussion about Twitter in public schools - enough said. Have a look and let me know what you think. Are we ready for this at LPS?

http://macmomma.blogspot.com/2009/07/twitter-in-schools-what-does-it-really.html

No comments:

Post a Comment