Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vision

On my bike ride yesterday I stopped along the Platte River at a bench and saw the following sign on a rock. I snapped a photo with my cell phone, emailed it to me work account and went on my way. This rock seemed to be telling me something with the sign and I'm glad I saw it when I did. The message on the rock is: "Vision without action is merely a dream".

I believe the message on the rock was meant as a follow-on message to my prior post on this blog about our Mission at EMS. As our plans for the fall solidify we definitely have a mission and a vision for where we want to be in years that follow.

Have you ever had something cosmic like this happen? A coincidence that seems like it's more than just happenstance. That's how it felt when I leaned back on the bench and saw this rock.

Finally, I'll ask the obvious question: What is your vision for education in this 21st Century?

No comments:

Post a Comment