Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2nd day

Not that I plan to make a post each and every day, but two days in a row - now that's something for me...

So this is a quick post. Today I'll say the students were more in awe and not as squirrely at least for me.

I'm not sure why, but I tend to do well in this niche I've found at Euclid. Often I can diagnose a problem within seconds and I'm able to fix things that others have been stumped by simply by walking in the room (at least that's the impression I tend to leave LOL). At any rate it was one of those days where I was quite busy, tended to the problem(s) at hand and went on my way leaving them in "awe". That's always fun!

I know it sounds like I am boasting and I guess I am. The point I'm trying to make though is that I've found my little niche in the world here and it's wonderful for a person to find his/hers... It may be the most important aspect of doing a job day after day. I hope all of us can find our niche and make an impact however small (at least in my case right now) as it makes a job seem more rewarding.

So I'll leave you with that thought and move on. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment