Friday, March 20, 2009

Euclid's website

I've been scanning the use of our website by our staff. I'm pleased to point out that many (most) of the teachers have started using their own teacher page to communicate homework, project due dates and share general information with their students and parent community.

Isn't this a better way to communicate with students than using Homework Hotline? I'm wondering if by the fall that we couldn't do away with Homework Hotline? I know that some of you are still experimenting with using your webpage to announce your homework, but by next fall you'll probably be ready to "go live".

I think that parents would welcome this approach if you were to announce in Back to School night that this is the main method of communicating homework, field trips and other communications to them.

Good job everyone!

What do you think - should we do away with Homework Hotline next year?

1 comment:

  1. After today's staff meeting it sounds like this is a go for next fall. I'm happy to read that this is moving forward.

    ReplyDelete